A. It may be because you have Norton internet security or equivalent installed and setup incorrectly.
In Internet Explorer, setting the privacy setting (under Tools > Internet Options... > Security) to "Very High" or "Highest" prevents you from adding items to your shopping bag. The highest setting you can shop with is "Medium." Nearly all e-commerce sites require cookies to be set like this to function correctly.
Internet Explorer 6.0 or above (PC)
1. Select "Internet Options" from the "Tools" menu in your browser.
2. Click the "Privacy" tab
3. Slide the slider bar to "Medium" (the third option from the bottom).
4. Click "Apply".
5. Click "OK" to close "Internet Options".
6. Close and reopen all of your web browsers.
Modify your security/firewall/anti-virus software settings
- In Zone Alarm, select Privacy.
- Under Cookie Control, click Custom
- In Custom Privacy Settings:
- Uncheck the box that says "Block session cookies"
- Uncheck the box that says "Block persistent cookies"
- Uncheck the box that says "Remove private header information".
- Uncheck the box that says "Expire Cookies"
- Click OK.
Norton Personal Firewall
- Double click on the Norton Personal Firewall icon in the tray.
- Click on the Open option in the pop-up menu.
- Click the Options icon in the Norton System Works menu box.
- Click on the Personal Firewall option in the Options menu box.
- Click the Advanced Options button at the bottom of the Norton Personal Firewall Options menu box to retrieve the default settings menu box.
- Make sure you are in the "Web" tab. There may be several domains already listed in this area.
- Click on the Add Site button at the bottom of the Web defaults window.
- You will need to enter www.zendie.com as a new default. This should active the default rules section of that window.
- Make sure the Cookies and Referrer (under Browsing Privacy) are set to permit as a default rule for the
- Click OK, then click OK again
McAfee internet security
- Right-click the red "M" icon by your system clock.
- Click "Privacy Service."
- Click "Options."
- The McAfee Privacy Service window appears. Click the "Cookies" tab.
- Enter each website address from which you would like to allow cookies.
- Click "Add."
- Once completed, close the window.